Vicky-Katrina Wedding: Vicky Kaushal and Katrina Kaif are the latest love birds in the Bollywood film industry to get hitched. The couple is getting married on the 9th of this month. Interestingly, we have learned that the couple is placing strict restrictions on the guests attending the wedding. From COVID tests to not taking any selfies, the reports say that there are more strict rules.
Recently, actor Gajraj Rao responded about attending the wedding and ever since he made the comment, there are many reports surrounding the wedding.
“Selfie nahi lene dega, too main nahi aa raha byah main, (If I am not allowed to take selfie, I will not attend the wedding),” he posted.
The following are reportedly the rules that the guests will have to follow at the wedding.
– No disclosure of wedding attendance
– No photography
– No sharing pictures on social media
– No sharing location on social media
– No contact with the outside world till you leave the venue
– All photos to be published only after approval from wedding planners
– No reels or videos can be made at the wedding venue
Also Read: VickTrina Wedding: Special Mandap For Shaadi
There are reports that the couple is in talks with a channel for streaming their wedding exclusively. Whatever it may be, the rules look strange and weird.