Hair Care: While some people celebrate grey hair as a sign of maturity and wisdom, but finding a grey hair in Teens or in 20‘s is nightmare or anyone. Though genetics play a major role as to when you will get grey hair modern life style, Stress. We can’t stop time, no matter how much we wish, especially when it comes to age. The two most evident signs of ageing are the sagging of skin and the greying of hair. Here are a few home remedies to battle greying hair.
1. Amla – A natural astringent that helps retain hair colour.
What to do: Smash the amla, take the seeds out and make a paste. Apply it to your scalp and massage it on hair roots.
2. Coconut oil and lemon juice – Helps improve blood circulation in the scalp. Oils contain biotin, moisture and other extracts that help in treating grey hair and making them soft.
What to do: Mix two parts of coconut oil and one part lemon juice. Massage the mix thoroughly on to your scalp and hair.
3. Curry leaves- strengthen hair roots and provide vitality to hair.
What to do: Boil the leaves in a tablespoon of coconut oil until charred. Strain and massage into hair. Leave it on for 30-45 minutes before rinsing it out. Follow this treatment at least twice a week.
4. Black sesame seeds- Turns greys to natural black.
What to do: Eat raw black sesame seeds daily with water on an empty stomach.
5. Black strap molasses – Prevents and reduces grey hair. It is rich in copper, which helps with the production of hair pigment.
What to do: Eat a tablespoon of it every morning for at least a few months to see positive results.
6. Onion paste – Nourishes hair.
What to do: Apply and wash after an hour and grey hair will eventually turn black.